|Posted||12 days ago|
Is it…time for a new challenge?
OR maybe just a change in environment?
Are you Passionate about Software Development?
We are searching for a proactive, passionate and well-rounded .NET developer who has extensive experience planning, developing and releasing Desktop and Web applications.
Our client is now going through the journey of migrating their legacy product(s) to the cloud! Hence this is a wonderful opportunity for the developer to plan and lead the migration of legacy products, and work with the development team to design scalable solutions.
Initially you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the legacy Desktop application written in VB, API development in VB.NET, until the application is migrated to the cloud. Hence prior experience working with VB/VB.Net is required.
You will also be involved with working with the team to identify the best technology and database to migrate the application to the cloud.
Your strong SQL skills will come in handy!
The following skills and experience are required:
- Bachelor of IT/Software Engineering AND/OR relevant work/practical experience
- 6+ years of hands-on experience developing Desktop and web applications
- Proficient with database design and strong background in SQL
- Prior experience with VB and VB.Net
- Ability to work autonomously and has a keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated, Methodical, fast learner and team player
- Analytical, logical and strong problem-solving abilities
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
The following are desirable:
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure or AWS is desirable
- Previous experience migrating legacy software to cloud is desirable
This is your opportunity to join a small high performing team and become a key member delivering exceptional solutions to customers.
GRAB this opportunity while it last!
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96377. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com