The role will act as an ambassador for all aspects of PMO Governance and Processes covering all key aspects of the project life-cycle such as delivery, governance, reporting, financial management and resourcing.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Liaise with IMO stakeholders on the production of Project Quality audit plans and coordinate work schedules within portfolios and projects
- Support Project and Portfolio Managers with production and maintenance of schedules/plans, change control and action logs, etc.
- Carry out day-to-day support activities for portfolio level core functions including collation of resource and planning data, progress reports and completed project report templates and required information
- Help support SteerCo pack for Board reporting
- Produce MI for Programme Steering Groups to agreed time and quality standards.
- Monitor project budgets, issuing reports and ensuring project managers provide updated budgets and status insights
- Provide reporting and governance support to the Senior Leadership team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure the Strategic PMO delivers an appropriate service
- Proven experience of managing reporting cycles on large scale Programmes, Portfolios or groups of Projects including third party management and clients
- Proven experience of providing assurance on portfolios / programmes across multiple business units
- Sound experience of managing suppliers, clients and stakeholders
- Good understanding of a formal project management methodology and full project life cycle
- Strong knowledge in programme governance
- Good understanding of end-to-end life cycle delivery