Want to work for one of Australia’s leading software companies? You can be part of an amazing, flexible work culture, with great offices, great salary and many other benefits! You would be work in a modern, fast paced engineering environment in a wider engineering team using the latest technologies.
About the Role
You would be responsible for the delivery of key technical projects relating to AWS migration and Data. Working closely with Senior Software Engineers, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative technologies on modern projects whilst being guided by a supportive and productive team.
You will be:
- Developing complex commercial applications
- Demonstrating efficient coding and practical application of architectural patterns
- Delivering high quality software solutions based on commercial evaluation
- Using AWS heavily (so prior experience is mandatory)
- 2 year’s experience Java or Python development
- Experience in Angular on the front end
- Experience in AWS development, using Lambda
- Has an in-depth understanding of OOP, functional programming, MVC and design patterns
- Can demonstrate expertise in API design/delivery using RESTful, SOAP and/or GraphQL interfaces
- Multiple` back-end language and framework, such as; Java, Spring, Hibernate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jake McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org.