Our client is one of Australia's largest companies. They provide a comprehensive and integrated range of financial services to individuals and to businesses throughout the world. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders and also many large vendors.
They are seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage a stream of a large and complex multi-year program. In this role you will be reporting to an inspirational PMO Manager and a very well regarded Project Director. Your project will involve technology migration and decommissioning.
This is a critical stage of the program and requires a very experienced project manager or program manager who is able to handle a project of this significance. You will be working closely with business and technical stakeholders, as well as multiple vendors.
To be successful in this contract role, you will need:
- Experience managing projects with an Oracle tech focus;
- Outstanding communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- High level analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Experience working with multiple vendors; &
- Banking or financial services experience will be highly regarded.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com