About the Company
Davidson are recruiting a Specification Sales Representative for our client who are one of Australia’s leading suppliers of building products. Based in NSW you will be promoting a new and innovative product, under an exciting brand as part of this Australian owned group of companies which have been established for nearly 80 years.
About the Role
The primary objective of the role is to drive growth of their new and exclusive walling system through representation of the product range whilst developing and fostering relationships with Architects, contractors, project managers and builders across NSW.
The successful candidate will enjoy a varied role which include the following duties;
- Sell desired volume and mix of products that is consistent with plant production capacity
- Establish and develop executive relationships with key customers in the market.
- Identify opportunities, present, quote and gain specification on new jobs.
- Manage project and client databases.
- Provide product support and advising customers on product solutions.
- Demonstrate a technical or engineering sales background.
- Experience selling into Architectural space, at the specification stage dealing with designers, architects and consultants.
- Ability to communicate and network effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and the ability to manage multiple customers and priorities
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Excellent Salary, plus super, FMCV and Tools.
- Commission and Bonus.
- Creative role where you can really use your influencing skills to produce exciting projects.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org