We are currently seeking to fill a temporary Accounts Payable Officer position to assist our busy National client with a period of high volume workload.
About the Role
The Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for:
- Processing and payment of invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Supplier reconciliations
- Corporate credit card reconciliations
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Handling all internal AP enquiries and requests via phone and email
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in an accounts payable position, ideally using SAP. You will need to have excellent time management skills and the ability to handle competing priorities.
- City location with on-site parking
- ASAP start
- Assignment up to 6 months
- $30 per hour + super
- Some flexibility with start and finish times
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96358. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com