This is an exciting career opportunity to join Australia’s largest Salesforce program for a Tier 1 Financial services organisation in Melbourne CBD. Our client is rapidly building a top-notch engineering capability and culture; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. They are working more Agile than ever to deliver a great experience to their customers.
To be successful for the role, you will have:
- Solid DevOps experience within an IT enterprise environment that is comprised of AWS and on-prem systems.
- Strong experience with supporting, building, and managing DevOps toolchain, e.g. Jenkins, AWS, Git, Jira, Confluence, Splunk/ELK, Remedy/ServiceNow, etc.
- Expertise with Agile development lifecycle and enabling CICD via Jenkins.
- Experience with setting up and using Monitoring tools such as Splunk/Elk to assess the performance of services and DevOps delivery cycle.
- Programming/scripting experiences, to leverage and build scripts to automate and implement DevOps solutions.
- Hands on experience in JIRA and coordination of production releases to mitigate risk.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a team of engineers.
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Financial industry experience is desirable.
- Excellent social and communication skills, “can do” attitude and excellent analytical skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation
- Work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues that are passionate about knowledge sharing
- Salary confirming to market standards
- Flexible working policy
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96322. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com