|Posted||21 days ago|
Our client, Australia's largest telecom company is seeking to appoint a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to support the operation of their systems.
The SRE is part of a cross functional team aligned to Agile and DevOps principles and would be involved in 50% projects and 50% operational work to keep the environment up and running.
It's a 6 month contract with potential extensions based in Dockland, Melbourne
- Strong engineering, system administration, networking or DevOps background
- Experience of working in technology roles across modern infrastructure and development practice
- Technical skills: Python, AWS, Java, Splunk, Node.JS, Scripting (e.g. bash, Python), ITSM tooling, Salesforce, APM tooling, IVR (e.g. PureCloud), Integration platforms
- Experience in executing a support function for customer facing products and services
- Exposure to ITIL service management frameworks
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Systems Thinking and analytical mindset
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96301. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com