|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||21 days ago|
Our vision is to be a leading workplace performance company in Australia, staying at the front by doing things differently and always delivering for our clients.
We are building a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we want committed, passionate people to help us realise our vision.
We are business advisors focussed on transforming workplace performance into tangible results. The Davidson difference is our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person, and turn it into reality through Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions.
To further accelerate Davidson’s growth and market position, there is an outstanding career opportunity for a Consultant to join the Davidson HR Consulting team located in Brisbane.
If you are interested in starting a career in HR consulting this is the role for you. This newly created position will enable you to add to your HR, recruitment or sales skills and experience, and learn from an outstanding team of Workplace Performance Specialists and Organisational Psychologists.
In this role, you will have the autonomy to build your brand while continuing to deliver to the Davidson HR Consulting strategy.
The responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Support the national team in new business sales through creating proposals, tenders and delivering presentations
- Responsible for making initial introduction calls to prospect clients and organising meetings
- Achieve an individual sales target
- Support the team in managing account development plans and strategies
- Develop a strong understanding of current pricing across product and service lines.
- Consistently achieve set KPIs in support of the team business plan (marketing events, meetings, proposals, GM target)
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals;
- The opportunity to deliver extraordinary customer service and drive innovation;
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
- A love for working in partnership with clients to truly understand how to align their people to organisational strategy and realise talent potential
- A collaborative, ‘roll up your sleeves’ team player who demonstrates a high level of integrity, confidence and energy;
- It is highly desirable if you have a background/experience in:
- Sales in HR Consulting or HR related services and products
- Recruitment or related industries
- Successfully supporting a diverse and busy team with competing priorities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson, People & Culture Business Partner on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com