About the Role
This role will be managing the data, design and architecture, migration and compliance. It also assists in transition planning, design and documentation activities.
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Develop and execute the project data migration solution to support the transition and overall data architecture design and migration requirements in alignment with the Enterprise Architecture standards and principles.
- Work with the internal and external Data Migration Specialists, Solution Owner, Senior Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts and Test Manager to design, implement and securely migrate data to ensure customer needs and required functionality are defined early in the development cycle, including documenting requirements, trade-off analysis proceeding with design synthesis and system validation.
- Ensure information is managed and validated, securely and migrated so that it is of high quality and fit for purpose.
- Ensure documents dealing with elements of data design e.g. data migration, sourcing papers, integration diagrams, master test strategies, are executable, auditable and traceable to specific requirements and design decisions.
- Constrain design and solution options based on funding and schedule requirements and ensure any supplier deliverables meets expectations and are fit for purpose.
- Identify program/project dependencies and produce solution designs that ensure effective integration between business, information, integration, identity, application and technology elements of solutions
- Take proactive steps to identify and minimise solution design and delivery related issues, risks and costs whilst optimising benefits.
- Ability to develop Information and Data Architecture components to support the Solution Architecture Document as required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders and external technology vendors to partner with them in delivering the required ICT outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into data/information models, data migration and ETL specifications, including data quality management.
- Demonstrated experience in the modeling, design and implementation of complex data migrations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver within a complex program/project environment, including the ability to plan, manage and deliver work packages and products as required.
- Demonstrated highly-developed consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills, with the proven ability to develop positive, effective working and strategic relationships and partnerships with a wide variety of senior internal and external stakeholders in an overall environment of change.
- Demonstrated experience in data models with the ability to develop, execute and deliver a data model approach plan.
- Experience in data vault methodology or similar.
- Experience in managing data in a phased rollout approach.
- Experience in data integration in a highly complex environment.
- Experience in identifying technical issues, thinking laterally and applying analytical skills to develop appropriate options for resolution.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukhon 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96306. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com