The Project Support Officer provides project support and coordination across a range of projects to facilitate high quality project planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation as a member of the Program Management Office (PMO) Project Support Pool.
This flexible team is deployed as required to support a wide range of projects across NSW, including critical recovery plan projects. This may include a range of project administration functions, as well as providing technical support, project management methods, standards and processes.
This opportunity will involve working closely with the Senior Manager, Procurement and Contracts to undertake review of information related to procurement activities and contract management.
This role will be responsible for uploading contracts in to PROCure which is an online contract management platform used by NSW Government.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Provide secretariat services to project governance and reference groups.
- Check progress against schedules, and suggest options or seek help to overcome barriers.
- Participate in planning and provide feedback about improvements to schedules.
- Perform basic research and analysis which others will use to inform project decisions. Ensure that appropriate project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist the Project Manager and team in the production, maintenance of project plans and other project documentation, including the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
- Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records.
We are looking for someone with Microsoft office skills, strong attention to detail and ability to learn new systems quickly.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a project management or health management environment.
- Good analytical and research skills with the ability to collect and analyse complex material and data, and present it in accessible formats.
- Demonstrated effective planning and organising skills in a project team work environment and the ability to deliver multiple outcomes within tight timeframes where attention to detail is essential.
3 month contract paying $38-$42 per hour + super
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96307. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com