Davidson are recruiting for a Team Sales Manager to be based in Brisbane for our client who are a financial and leasing solutions business. The role will be responsible for managing a team of sales consultants to enhance sales capability, engagement and efficiencies.
About the Role
The Team Sales Manager will be accountable for the sale of our client’s Lease products to companies across Brisbane and responsible for delivery sales, gross profit and customer development objectives achieved in line with budgetary targets.
Your focus will be on developing relationships with some of their largest and most well established customers, nurturing prospective opportunities and maximising the sales penetration of the Lease product.
Your focus will include:
- Actively mentoring and developing direct reports, providing coaching and feedback on a daily basis as well as regular one to one catch ups and performance reviews.
- Highlight exceptional sales achievements.
- Monitoring staff motivation and working to maintain high levels of employee engagement.
- Plan, manage and maintain data.
- Maximize opportunities through effective time management, planning and managing.
- Previous experience managing sales teams in a busy call centre environment.
- Experience in implementing new business processes.
- High level of communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Participate in a team environment
- Proven record of achievement
- Excellent salary plus super and bonus.
- Excellent workplace culture.
- Career growth potential
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com