Fantastic opportunity available to join a crucial Data Warehousing BI Team within this GLOBAL organisation, the Data Engineer will be working cross-functionally with business domain experts, sister Reporting & Insights team, and other teams to design and implement from ETL to Data Warehousing.
You will design, implement and scale data pipelines that transform millions of records into actionable data models that enable data insights. As a Data Engineer, it is an exciting time with data and business intelligence playing a pivotal role in business success.
The corporate headquarters are here in South Bank, complete with rooftop dining and drinks, free 24/7 gym, award winning training programs, end-of-trip facility, direct access to public transport and the South Bank close by, free health and wellness consultations, free financial planning guidance…and more! Our client offers perks and company culture that are second to none.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Development of data pipelines and re-usable notebooks use of Data factory and Data bricks
- Work closely with internal BI team and domain knowledge experts to help scope upcoming technical work.
- Partner with key areas to deliver on key projects.
- Coding in SQL/Python, leveraging the Spark processing engine.
- Data Warehouse (Kimball) - Designed conceptual and physical data model for relational database, data warehouses and data marts
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Development Life Cycle process including analysis and design, software development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in IT or similar
- Min 2 years’ experience querying complex information from multiple large datasets using SQL - desirable
- Azure Tabular Model
- Data Factory and Data Bricks
- Data warehouse
- SQL -Develop & support Relational Database (T-SQL) and show recent querying experience.
- SSIS - ETL and Design
- Version Control (Azure DevOps)
- Workflow (JIRA) & Documentation (Confluence)
- C#, Powershell and .NET
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96272. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com