|Posted||22 days ago|
A unique and rewarding opportunity has become available to join a growing, evolving and well-respected Not for Profit organisation, to mentor and support a small team to manage debtors. This is a newly created position which has come about due to an exciting new phase of organisational development and growth.
Work with a driven and exciting Manager who will give you their full support and care about your overall development and well-being. Gain a healthy balance in your life while still satisfying your hunger for challenge.
About the Role
Embracing the talents of the current team members, you will work closely with the manager to improve existing processes to create further efficiency. With your dynamic personality and approach, you will inject trust, fun and energy into this team, ensuring that every member loves coming to work and every customer is supported in an empathetic and fair manner.
- Follow-up on aged unpaid invoices
- Investigation of invoicing issues through to resolution
- Reconciliation of customer ledgers
- Processing payments
- Internal debtor reporting to the business
- Handling of escalated issues
- Supervise a small team
- Proven experience in supervising a Collections/ Debtors team.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in credit management.
- AICM membership or the willingness to attain it.
- Proven leadership skills with ability to mentor, coach and supervise support service staff through a stage of change and growth.
- Diplomatic communication skills and interpersonal skills.
As with many NFP environments, you will go home each day knowing that the work you are doing is making a huge difference to many human lives. To add to this, salary sacrificing options are available. Great culture, great brand – quite simply, a great job!
The location of this company will suit anyone from north of the city through to the Sunshine Coast, with free on-site parking. Public transport options are limited.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96261. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com