|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||17 days ago|
Based in the Docklands, our client is looking for a Project Manager for a long term contract.
The Project Manager will be expected to interact effectively with stakeholders across a diverse range of skillsets included ICT experts, Security Architects, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) members, policy development, technical writing, procurement and PMO functions.
You will be expected to operate as part of the team of Project Managers within the Robust Program and adhere to a common project framework, including standard approaches to scheduling, finances and planning. Within the role there will be flexibility to influence those frameworks and utilize their expertise to enhance the overall outcomes of the program. To be successful in the role the Project Manager must be able to meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs, marshal broad expertise towards common outcomes, and have a meticulous approach to project documentation and standards.
Please note that any successful applicant will require Australian Citizenship to be successful, as this role will require obtaining a security clearance.
- Deliver the project scope within the approved budget and schedule and agreed quality standard;
- Ensure requirements are clear and the overall solution meets requirements;
- Manage and direct assigned project resources;
- Manage vendors to ensure quality and timely delivery;
- Manage project schedule, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies;
- Escalate issues and concerns to the Program Manager
- Recognised Security Industry qualification(s)
- Demonstrated experience delivering Security projects
- Experience delivering Security projects which are aligned with PSPF and ISM
- Proven experience working in Identity/Priviledged and Access Management (IDAM / PAM)
- Demonstrated achievement of project delivery, managing scope, budget, schedule and expectations in projects valued around $10m;
- Significant experience working on security remediation and transformation projects including implementing business process change
- Previous project management roles in both the establishment and delivery phases of multi-year technology refresh and/or transformation programs;
- Proven project delivery capability including overseeing multiple concurrent service providers and customer implementation teams;
- Demonstrated experience working with technically complex projects involving high volume transactions, very large data sets and the integration of multiple technologies; and
- Excellent technical domain knowledge within the Infrastructure Stream in particular the design, installation and commissioning of data centres, mid-range compute and storage.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com