|Posted||24 days ago|
Davidson are partnered with a Local Government Department who are looking to expand their current team and subsequently have multiple opportunities available for experienced customer service representatives to join them.
This organisation truly values its people, offering excellent working conditions in a dynamic and challenging environment. Our client is looking for professionals who are committed and interested in providing outstanding service to a variety of stakeholders.
- Answering high volume of enquiries via telephone, in person and via email
- Discuss a wide range of products with customers and provide general information
- Research and provide guidance on queries
- Process customer payments
- Enhance current process and procedures
- Understand and apply policy and legislation
- General administration as required
- Contribute to and attend to regular team meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years working in a contact centre
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to manage difficult conversations
- Highly motivated and demonstrates initiative
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong team player, with a sense of humour!
- Ongoing full time contract
- Supportive and collaborative team culture
- Busy, diverse and challenging role
If you are a vibrant, enthusiastic customer service professional we would love to hear from you. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jane Currie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96245. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com