|Posted||24 days ago|
We are on the lookout for a dynamic Contact Centre Manager to join our global blue-chip client to to initially lead the & Sales Operations teams and also lead a transformational change.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Shared Services, This role will see you accountable for providing your expertise in People Management for the group ( both local and off shore) plus, direct line management for approx. 5 reports.
You will also be integral in the end to end solution, reviewing commercial initiates, analysing current state and determining best practice.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager who has lead similar solutions to a number of large business. You will have a passion for performance, engagement and delivery.
You'll also be involved in client management so experience building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders clients and vendors is integral.
You should be able to show:
- Operational Management experience in managing and motivating a large Sales Call Centre environment including both inbound and outbound sales – preferably FMCG
- Background of working within a high-pressured selling environment, thriving on the challenge
- Experience with offshoring and outsourcing call centre capability.
- Solid experience with Vendor Management and understanding of “fit for purpose” solutions.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and clients
- Familiarity with computerised collections systems and knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products
- High level problem solving skills and sound interpersonal skills
- Advanced communication and people management skills
We are interviewing immediately so if think you have what it takes please apply now.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sonya Oberstar on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96165. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com