Additional Federal funding has led to a newly created position within this trusted suicide prevention group. Joining a team of six, you will be joining during an dynamic stage of growth to fulfil a diverse, interesting and evolving position.
An inspiring CEO and incredible Board will provide guidance as you move forward with creating and developing-upon existing processes and procedures within the organisation.
Please note, this organisation is comprised of team members who have a ‘lived experience’ to this cause. They invite applicants who have a similar connection to apply.
About the Role
- Develop integrated suite of Lived Experience Resources, including digital and and printed materials
- Write up key Roses in the Ocean activities for publication and dissemination
- Present qualitative data collected through programs, activities, publications and report on trends
- Work with PR, Marketing, Events / Client Relations to develop, proof and disseminate a variety of electronic and printed communication, including promotional material
- Develop and maintain the Roses in the Ocean website as the pre-eminent source of lived experience content
- Prepare and produce the content for Annual Report
- Writing and distributing quarterly newsletters
- Preparation of tender submissions for CEO review and contribution
- You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a busy, diverse, high volume position, whilst having the incredible attitude to support the team wherever needed
- A high level of emotional intelligence, interpersonal and rapport building skills are paramount
- You will be team player with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality, which will be warmly welcomed by all members, whilst your professionalism and a confidence with your authentic demeanour will be highly valued
- A unique, genuine and trusted organisation. Come to work every day knowing that you are making a profound positive impact
- Be the valued glue of this incredible team
- Future career development opportunities
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in –hard-working, dynamic and down to earth colleagues
- 8.30am to 5.00pm work day (possibility to negotiate), within a trusted working environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96200. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com