Additional Federal funding has led to a newly created position within this trusted suicide prevention group. Joining a team of six, you will be joining during an dynamic stage of growth to fulfil a diverse, interesting and evolving position. Your scope will include overseeing operations in office coordation, Human Resources, Finance and Risk, Information Technology in addition to supporting the Board and Governance aspects.
An inspiring CEO and incredible Board will provide guidance as you move forward with creating and developing-upon existing processes and procedures within the organisation.
Given the nature and dynamics of this organisation, this role would be most suited to a professional with extensive office management experience, confidence, initiative, empathy and resilience.
Please note, this organisation is comprised of team members who have a ‘lived experience’ to this cause. They invite applicants who have a similar connection to apply.
About the Role
You will be the heart and glue of the office, with responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Attend to the day-to-day running of office
- HR Coordination – maintenance of HR manual, onboarding and development of policies and procedures
- Finance Support – management of individual contract budgets and monthly reports, accounts receivable, liaising with Bookkeeper on AR matters
- Information technology – database maintenance and liaising with IT contractors
- Establish and implement office systems and processes
- Management of external, team and CEO’s calendars
- Preparation and dissemination of Board Agenda and Papers
- Attendance at Board meetings and taking minutes
- Preparing MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents and reports for team members
- You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a busy, diverse, high volume position, whilst having the incredible attitude to support the team wherever needed
- A high level of emotional intelligence, interpersonal and rapport building skills are paramount
- You will be team player with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality, which will be warmly welcomed by all members, whilst your professionalism and a confidence with your authentic demeanour will be highly valued
In terms of professional background:
- Minimum six years’ experience in a diverse administrative position
- Intermediate to Advance in Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- A positive and outgoing attitude and ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service communication skills
- A unique, genuine and trusted organisation. Come to work every day knowing that you are making a profound positive impact
- Be the valued glue of this incredible team
- Future career development opportunities
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in –hard-working, dynamic and down to earth colleagues
- 8.30am to 5.00pm work day (possibility to negotiate), within a trusted working environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96200. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com