- Deliver an effective annual enterprise portfolio planning and management service, ensuring activities are delivered in line with Planning and Budget process and project approvals throughout the year.
- Support the project portfolio prioritisation and selection process to maximise delivery
- Coordinate the operations of the portfolio planning and management process throughout the year.
- Ensure portfolio planning processes are integrated
- Maintain a 5 year roadmap of the Enterprise Portfolio.
- Provide support for enterprise reporting of project approvals and commitments throughout the project lifecycle; including the status of Change Requests
- Provide timely and accurate portfolio status and information for input into the quarterly Enterprise Portfolio Review process.
- Undertake quality assurance for complex project documentation and ensure documentation is progressed to the appropriate governance group.
- Collaborate with the Service & Business Improvement Office on Business planning matters including participation in LEAN processes
- Undertake other responsibilities as directed by management.
- A tertiary qualification preferably in Project Management (such as Management of Portfolios, Managing Successful Programs) and several years of subsequent experience.
- Specialist experience in project management frameworks and reporting
- Experience in, or a sound understanding of, Enterprise Portfolio Management frameworks and principles including an understanding of enterprise portfolio planning.
- Experience in undertaking quality assurance activities, such as document reviews against standards and project health checks.
- Experience dealing with a variety of stakeholders, working across a complex and diverse organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and deliver portfolio performance outcomes
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Sparks on 03 9929 9500. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com