|Posted||27 days ago|
About the Role
The primary purpose of the role is to assist in undertaking a variety of recognised correctional administrative tasks within the areas of general administration, finance, purchasing, and records management to ensure that Manager/Supervisor/work teams are supported in accordance with the directions provided.
Your key accountabilities will be:
· Support and assist senior executive or operate within a work team undertaking administrative tasks in accordance with standardised processes and practices under direction.
· Extract and disseminate manual and electronic information and undertake factual data-entry by using a variety of databases to ensure records are maintained and updated accurately and stored correctly for accessibility.
· Respond to telephone and / or counter enquiries from clients and provide timely and effective factual information; up-date official records as required, or escalate inquiries to other relevant staff as necessary.
· Generate routine correspondence based on standard templates or exchange, as necessary factual information with clients, customers and peers using technology; whilst exercising discretion and judgment at all times and seeking supervisory direction as necessary.
· Undertake a variety of tasks in relation to copy production, data-entry, records management and related administrative duties.
· Providing timely service and support that responds to the needs of the business centre and clients in a changing environment.
This role is paying between $28 - $32.83 + super per hour
- Government background preferred
- Must be able to take direction
- Comfortable entering a gaol
- Team player
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com