|Posted||27 days ago|
The role is a combination of admin and executive assistant skills to co-ordinate and work with music festival responses for the premier expert panel and colonial inquests if required.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the music festival response by coordinating teleconferences and briefings, taking minutes and actions, and ensuring all relevant emails and records are filed appropriately in the electronic records management software.
Working in a team environment and reporting to a Manager to assist in the delivery of quality administrative support to the Executive / Branch / Project or Program/ Administrative Support Team.
The area is very busy, often having critical deadlines. Good internal and external stakeholder engagement is central to business success. The successful candidate must be able to work cooperatively and independently with minimal supervision.
Deliver a wide range of administrative support functions including:
- Records management
- Accounts and routine purchasing
- Routine correspondence and meeting minutes
- Document compilation and distribution
- Preparation for meetings and conferences and data entry
- Assist with telephone enquiries and diary management
- Showing initiative in handling inquiries and redirecting to the relevant business unit or Officer
- Follow records management guidelines policy and procedures
- Produce routine business activity reports
- Draft and prepare routine correspondence and template documents accurately with attention to detail.
- Ideally looking for a candidate with TRIM experience (role will include inputting information into spreadsheets and saving responses in TRIM).
$45-$50 + super per hour
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629 or firstname.lastname@example.org Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com