|Posted||27 days ago|
The NSW Department of Education provides, funds and regulates education services for NSW students from early childhood to secondary school, delivering world-class education through its public schools and providing funding support to non-government schools. We employ, develop and support teachers, leaders and other staff to deliver the best outcomes for students and to advance the wellbeing of Aboriginal people.
This role is based around the EdConnect project prviding support, information and advice to schools and corporate staff for the following services:
• Business Services
• Human Resources
• Student Management and Wellbeing
About the Role
We urgently need candidates that can start straight away.
This purpose of this role is to deliver high quality customer service and to support our school based and corporate customers by providing initial advice and direction in relation to finance, human resources and technical systems related queries within a shared services contact centre environment.
In addition, the role assists in the recording and maintenance of the customer enquiries data base as part of the customer relationship management system.
Key functions of this role include:
• Ability to deliver high quality customer service, through strong customer engagement in a high volume contact centre environment
• Handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously while maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in the performance of all duties.
• Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of Expertise for action and resolution.
• Maintaining currency in knowledge of policy, legislation and related business processes in order to efficiently and effectively respond to customer needs.
• Maintaining accurate data records in a customer management system to ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Ability to confidently use multiple technology platforms and databases
• Must adhere and meet to Contact Centre KPI’s on a daily and monthly basis
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong commitment to customer service
• Display resilience and courage
• Manage self, including accountability and initiative
• Communicate effectively
• Think and solve problems
• Strong technical experience, with the ability to use multiple technology platforms and databases
• Ability to work on a rotating roster, Monday to Friday between 7:30am to 6:00pm ESSENTIAL
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629 or email@example.com.