Our client is one of Australia's largest companies. They provide a comprehensive and integrated range of financial services to individuals and to businesses throughout the world. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders and also many large vendors.
As business ramps up with growing internal and external demand, our client are seeking multiple Business Analysts at varying levels of seniority to work on to assist in the analysis and management of both live and upcoming project requirements. In this role you will be reporting to an inspirational Lead Business Analyst. Thid project is an enterprise .
About the Role
Our client is in the middle of a CRM upgrade project and need a strong analytical mind to come in and act as the in-between for translation for tech requirements to the business. Moving an enterprise environment away from a legacy CRM and implementing a hybrid solution consisting of both Salesforce and bespoke, custom internal sytems. This role will also see you;
- Managing the relationship between Business Systems and systems users
- Effectively engage with clients to understand, document and resolve system request
- Create solutions, technical and functional specification documentation, design, development, testing, implementation and review.
- Coordinate system upgrades as required and coordinate with third party suppliers
- Drive data migration strategy and assurance for projects and initiatives
- Provide high quality end user training and ad-hoc end user support
We're looking for a talented and results-oriented Technical BA with a proven background in CRM upgrade or implementation projects. You'll need to have a collaborative mindset with knowledge and interest in continuous improvement. Other key skills we're looking for include;
- Ideally having previously worked with Siebel CRM, or similar CRM technologies
- Previous experience and expertise working as either a Business/Technical Business Analyst
- Ability to translate Business requirements to technical and functional specifications with a focus on Data and Integration
- Knowledge of / experience in Systems Integration is preferable
- Effective communication skills and ability to liaise with a mixture of stakeholders (senior and project level)
- Experience with reporting and querying data for accuracy
- Experience across the full SDLC preferably with AGILE experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96010. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com