A focus of this role will be to develop effective partnerships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, organisations and communities. The DDG is expected to provide high quality advice to the Minister, Director-General and other government agencies on relevant policies, programs and matters that impact on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement whole-of-government policies and programs to improve outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Oversee the corporate services including human resources and communications functions.
- Ensure effective management of the Department’s budget, governance and statutory responsibilities.
- Ensure the Department’s reporting requirements are met.
- Provide high level strategic advice on matters relating to legislation, frameworks, policies, plans and practices.
For further information, please call Ryan Webster or David Reynolds on 07 3023 1009 or visit www.davidsonwp.com.au quoting Ref. No. JO-1905-95534.
Applications close Midnight Monday 15th July 2019.