|Posted||27 days ago|
Your part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including:
• Maintain efficient stock management and control systems in support of project and maintenance services, including recording, spot checking and stocktaking.
Public Safety Business Agency Page 2
• Prepare purchase orders from approved requests for purchase of goods and services, including input of data, monitoring uncompleted purchase orders for receipt of goods/services/and/or invoices.
• Coordinate and action stocktake and equipment audits in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and as directed.
• Pack, consign and keep comprehensive consignment details of stores delivered throughout Queensland.
• Assist to maintain storeroom/s and ensure storage practices and procedures comply with Workplace Health and Safety regulations
• Maintain equipment warranty and defect records and coordinate rectification action with suppliers.
• Provide administrative support to Manager, Network Operations as required.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS/DELIVERABLES
Quotes will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
• Evidence of prior experience in inventory and stock control, including stocktake and asset disposals.
• Suitability of Candidates (interviews may be required & successful candidate will need to pass a security check);
• Availability of Candidates to commence immediately;
• Conformance with Specification requirements; and
• Cost of services.
- $38.13 per hour + Super
- Immediate start
- Brisbane CBD locaiton