This Local Government Council is going through a generational type transformation of their services and has one of the largest programs of work in its sector.
About the Role
Exciting opportunity for a recent Engineering or IT graduate with some work experience in the field of Geomatics or Geospatial systems who would like to work on a major digital transformation.
In this role, you'll be:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting with change requirements of system upgrades or implementations
- Helping with the administration of a GIS system
- You need to be really good at creating PowerPoint presentations
- Maybe you have some software development experience but would like to flip over to the business side of working with software applications
- If you have a mathematics background, that would be handy
- Excellet communication skills a must
- A long term 12 Month contract is on offer
- Work inside a local government organisation that is professional and employee friendly...(lots of perks with gov organisations)
- Looking to start immediately apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com