The Identity and Access Management Strategy Project within Portfolio and Architecture currently has a requirement for a Senior Business Analyst Identity Access Management to gather requirements around Identity and Access Management (IAM) to feed into the Identity and Access Management Strategy which will overarch the current IAM initiatives.
POSITION OVERVIEW & SKILL SET:
As the Senior Business Analyst you will work within a dedicated project team to identify and map current state of processes (As-is), utilise tools to analyse those processes and prepare future and improved designs (To-be) as well as participate in determining the necessary changes to arrive at the improved (To-be) state which will feed into the overarching IAM Strategy.
Working on the Identity and Access Management Strategy for one of the largest Queensland Government Departments takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset accessible, safe and sound. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
The Senior Business Analyst will report to the Senior Project Manager, Identity and Access Management Strategy Project.
Mandatory skills or accreditation:
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements and engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of large State government Department requirements from a compliance and legislative perspective
- Knowledge and understanding of IAM contemporary practices and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of IAM overlap with Cybersecurity
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Excellent presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team
- Experience in supporting Information Technology or Identity and Access Management projects from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96169. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com