Striving council just 10 minutes from Melbourne CBD. This is a temporary role and would be perfect for someone looking for a great role short-term.
Working in conjunction with the Project Services leadership team and staff, identify and implement improvements to internal processes to improve the delivery of engineering, design, construction and project management services to other departments and ultimately to the community.
About the Role
- To identify and implement changes to internal processes for the delivery of engineering, design, project management and construction process by the Project Services department. Position Description Continuous Improvement Program Manager
- Working in collaboration with the management team of the department to ensure that processes are refined and updated to meet industry best practice for engineering, design, construction and project management.
- Responsible for the management of the department’s implementation of best practice records management procedures, including training and assisting staff, providing ongoing support and undertaking compliance audits as directed.
- Update and where necessary, create new, processes, procedures and templates to ensure consistency across the department.
- Working with the department’s business support officer, maintain currency, and applicability of internal process maps, systems, templates, etc.
- Undertake a range of other duties that are within the limits of the employee’s skill, competence and training.
- Degree or diploma in a business or project management discipline and relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Qualifications in Six Sigma or similar continuous improvement methodology would be an advantage.
- Experience in undertaking process mapping, document management and implementing continuous improvement initiatives in an engineering, construction or project management delivery environment is required.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications, ProMapp or similar process mapping software, construction management platforms such as ACONEX, ProCore, etc. data management applications and financial systems.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Courtney on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96167. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com