Our Client is a large data driven company located in the Eastern Suburbs.
About the Role
This role will be playing a lead building out this organisations Data Engineering pipeline.
- Providing good database management skills
- Using the best technical and processes in regards to data quality
- Migrating SQL to MySQL in a Cloud AWS environment
- Building the capability of the database
- Create business intelligence tools and reports, such as physical data models and dimensional analyses.
- Design, code, test, and aggregate results from SQL queries to provide information to users.
- Create technical documents to document Oracle or other database contents, concepts, and mapping between databases.
- Participate in the design, development, and analysis of data architecture and warehousing approaches.
To be successful in this role:
- Strong experience in SQL
- AWS or Azure experience
- Postgres experience
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS - Desirable
- .net experience - Desirable
- Data migration experience