|Posted||27 days ago|
The successful candidate will:
- Responsible in driving an Automation approach for infrastructure creation, environment maintenance and monitoring
- Automate manual repeatable task in production and deployment while ensuring reliability
- Develop software platforms and frameworks for continuous integration and deployment
- Websphere & Other containers maintenance in large scale systems in prod and non-prod
- Participate in on- call roaster for incidents to address issues
- Participate in production releases
- Ensure that the SDLC procedures defined and documented followed within the service.
- Share knowledge through Code Reviews and Communities of Practise opportunities across the Service
- Own, manage and demonstrate uplift from PIRs for continuous improvement on the release process
- Prepare or obtain release entry Artifacts (ORR, DRA).
- Experience in Websphere Administration and knowledge of relational DB.
- Experience in AWS including provisioning and deployment of infrastructure using code
- Knowledge in one of the monitoring tool AppDynamics or Splunk
- Proficient user of JIRA, Confluence, Git HUB, Jenkins pipeline, Gradle, Linux (via Command line) & other leading DevOps tools
- Ability to develop code and work with testers and developers
- One of the AWS certification is mandatory (Solution architect associate or sysops administrator experience
- Knowledge in docker ,ECS is an advantage
- Experienced and highly capable in continually developing and balancing technical and soft skills with an understanding that making great software requires both problem identification and prevention
- Excellent communication, documentation, organization and time management skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1904-95053. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com