- Developing and maintaining Change & Release documentation and progress tracking using relevant tools within the established frameworks, standards and policies;
- Monitoring compliance with Change & Release Management controls and associated policies, procedures and standards and continually review and improve these controls to ensure quality assurance;
- Contributing to the compilation of regular Change & Release Management reports and updates to Management;
- Participating and contributing to reviews regarding the strategic direction and responsibilities of the Change and Release team and recommend and assist in implementing changes accordingly;
- Maintaining an effective communication network and forming working partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Assisting in ensuring Change & Release Management processes are followed to ensure a clear logical progression of tasks that minimize downtime to the business;
- Assisting in the analysis and resolution of Change & release issues within a complex ICT environment;
- Providing expert input and advice on Post Implementation Reviews related to releases
- Providing administrative support to the Change & Release Manager where necessary.
- Receives and handles requests for support following agreed procedures.
- Responds to common requests for support by providing information to enable problem resolution and promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
- Monitors service delivery performance metrics and liaises with managers and customers to ensure that service level agreements are not breached without the stakeholders being given the opportunity of planning for a deterioration in service.
Supports strategic direction
- Draws on information from multiple sources and uses agreed guidelines to analyse what information is important and how it should be used.
- Keeps self and others well informed on work progress.
- Reviews task performance and communicates outcomes to supervisor.
- Makes effective use of individual and team capabilities.
- Is responsive to changes in requirements.
Supports productive working relationships
- Actively listens to colleagues and clients.
- Shares information and ensures others are kept informed of issues.
- Works collaboratively and operates as an effective team member.
Displays personal drive and integrity
- Takes personal responsibility for accurate completion of work and seeks guidance when required.
- Shows initiative and does what is required.
- Commits energy and drive to see that goals are achieved.
Communicates with influence
- Confidently presents messages in a clear, concise manner.
- Focuses on key points and uses appropriate language.
- Structures written and oral communication to ensure clarity.
Technical Competencies / Mandatory Requirements
Highly Desirable Desirable
- Scheduling experience
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, Visio)
- Problem resolution
- Management Reporting
- ITIL Foundations awareness (in particular Change and Release Management)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- MS Excel Advanced
- Incident / Change Management (InfraEnterprise)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96134. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com