ICT Security Specialist to undertake duties associated with the administration of ICT Security systems.
- Security administration activities including the engineering, build and support of Firewalls, Application Delivery Controllers, Web Security Gateways, Secure Email Gateways,Cloud Hosting Network Environments, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), other Secure Gateways/Proxys, Routers and Switches.
- Monitoring the performance of services against SLAs, recommending performance improvements and preparation of performance reports;
- Provision of on-the job training for other Departmental personnel, as well as information dissemination, to facilitate the transfer of relevant knowledge and skills;
- Liaison with the Department’s equipment/service suppliers on information technology matters;
- Preparation and maintenance of quality management documentation for security administration systems;
- Preparation of documentation on configuration and procedures for security systems;
- Provision of advice to users of systems and preparation of written reports and correspondence;
- Adherence to the Department’s defined security policies, procedures, architecture, Information & Technology Partners’ Quality Management System procedures and configuration management principles and recommend improvements.
Demonstrated experience in the engineering, build and administration of some of the following IT Security infrastructure components and services:
- Cloud Security Services within AWS and Azure environments
- Check Point Firewall;
- F5 Application Delivery Controllers LTM, ASM and APM;
- Proxy servers;
- Secure Email Gateway;
- External access environments;
- Secure remote access;
- Network security and encryption;
- Technical report writing;
- Presentation skills;
- ITIL framework;
- Security Risk & Compliance
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96118. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com