|Posted||24 days ago|
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our Finance team for a 3 month contract. This role will encompass duties such as:
- Permanent placement invoicing including processing and coding to the general ledger;
- Liaising with Clients and internal stakeholders on contractor invoicing queries;
- Collection of major invoices, including invoices over 60 days;
- Process outstanding credit and reissues; and
- Prepare invoices for client on-charges
What you need to bring:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Credit Controller or Collections Officer role essential;
- Previous experience with Navision, Astute and JobScience desired, but not essential;
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude; and
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com