This organisation has gone through many exciting changes in recent years due to their ongoing growth. With a number of Payroll projects underway, there is an immediate need for a Project Officer to join on an initial 3 month fixed-term contract basis.
About The Role
The Payroll Project Officer is responsible for:
- Liaising with an external software provider with regards to the implementation and roll-out.
- The migration of data.
- Lots of testing and making sure the new systems are working.
- Delivery of advice and guidance to other staff in how to use new programs.
- Contribute to the formation of process and procedure documents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years payroll experience
- Be experienced in project work
- Be customer focused
- Have strong Excel skills
- 3 month fixed term contract - full leave entitlements
- City fringe location, handy to public transport
- Large, supportive team
- $75 000 to $80 000 per annum plus super
- 38 hour week
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95848. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com