This Local Government Council is going through a gernerational type transformation of their services and has one of the largest programs of work in its sector.
About the Role
This role is part of the IT team who are embarking on a multi-year review and integration (or refresh where required) of IT applications revolving around an Integration Platform (Dell Boomi) and a Master Data Management Facility. You will be the key analytical enabler for liaising with Business Analysts, Application Owners, Administrators, Developers, Vendors and the Innovation (Continuous Improvement) Team with the objective of developing technical or system change requirements, or project plans, which will map out the deliverables and changes to steer the application ecosystem into the prescribed strategic, tactical and operational goals set out by the business and the Continuous Improvement team.
This role is required to perform analysis, specification, data mapping/modelling and subsequently manage projects in order to provide IT documentation to teams of under 10 persons, sometimes across multiple disciplines and business units.
The 3 key requirements of this role are:
- Communicate, inspire and build rapport and positive relationships with various technical and non-technical stakeholders at different management levels
- Perform analysis and make recommendations in areas that may require a high level of analytical breath and competency, largely around systems and the automation of data processing, data centralisation, for efficiency and accuracy within the Council
- Perform data and information analysis, documentation of integration requirements and develops data dictionaries, conceptual (centralised – eg Single Customer View from disparate systems) data models.
- Demonstrated experience in defining and documenting solution requirements, high level architecture, high level designs
- Conceptual Data modelling (eg many-to-one customer data model)
- Good experience working with Iterative and/or Waterfall Projects development
- Working knowledge of MS- SQL
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Tertiary level qualifications in Computer Science or relevant industry recognised certifications
- Long term 12 month contract
- Excellent daily rate $$$
- Professional environment