|Job Title:||Medical Receptionist|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Veenstra|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 14:13|
Davidson are currently recruiting a part-time medical receptionist based in the Brisbane CBD. The role is working Monday, Tuesday and every second Friday. This is an open ended temporary contract paying a competitive hourly rate. To succeed you will demonstrate previous experience as a medical receptionist, be self-motivated and love being on reception!
- Greeting visitors on arrival with a warm and professional manner
- Answering phone enquiries and booking appointments
- Responding to email enquiries
- Updating medical accounts and receipting
- Maintain client records and filing system
- Use of Genie Solutions to manage all of the above
- General administration as required
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a medical receptionist role is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and priorities and responsibilities
- Experience with Genie Solutions is highly desirable
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's