An exciting permanent opportunity is available for an experienced Senior ICT Officer, Digital and Technology to join the Public Trustee Brisbane Central Office. The Senior ICT Officer role performs a variety of different functions across ICT and information service delivery based on organisational priorities and support needs within the scope of the role specialisation. This role will report to the Manager, ICT Operations who is responsible for ensuring the ongoing operations and security of ICT and information services including service availability, service performance and capacity, information security and vendor management.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Maintains highly productive relationships with the business and external stakeholders and actively participates in decision-making at an organisational level.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance to business, management and other key stakeholders with regards to delivery, operation and use of ICT and information management and potential business benefits.
- Participate in large complex technology projects ensuring that business benefits are realised.
- Provide input to and implements standards and procedures for the achievement of good practice in the planning, delivery and operations of digital platforms, systems, information and infrastructure within The Public Trustee.
- Participate in the determination and implementation of solutions to complex, operational problems including the coordination of necessary vendor, technical and business parties.
- Lead and actively participate in a team providing support for service delivery, projects and day-to-day operational activities as required.
- Actively participates and contributes to the development of operational plans and the collective achievement of Information Services team targets, goals and objectives.
Senior ICT Officer Job Qualifications
While not mandatory, relevant tertiary qualifications in Business and/or Information Technology will be highly regarded.
How to apply
We would like you to provide information to initially assess your suitability for this role:
- Your current resume which details your work experience and any other information that is relevant to this role as well as the contact details for two work related referees (one being a recent supervisor).
- A written response of no more than two A4 pages in length to the key capabilities (as specified under the “What We’re Looking For” heading on the Role Description), outlining your suitability for the role. To support your claims, you should include current and relevant examples of work experience.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96059. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com