They are a dynamic team of software engineers, talented, and are passionate about the products they build; both the code and the user experience.
If you enjoy both craft beer and reading non-fiction you might even like to join their book club.
Casual clothing as well as flexible working hours help build a great culture you will want to be a part of.
Something Different: If you enjoy baking, they have a kitchen-based culture, with regular baking in their office oven. Imagine a work place that smells of apple-cinnamon muffins!
So, if you are a Software Technical Writer that’s searching for an opportunity to build your technical writing career, and you are looking to join a great work culture…then this is for you!!
Our client’s products make the complex simple, but in order to convey that, you’ll need to understand “the complex”. For this reason you’ll need to have the ability to pick up and learn new technical skills.
Experience with the following is required:
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Software technical writer.
- Bachelor of IT/Software Engineering/Computer Science AND/OR relevant work/practical experience
- A grounding of technical skills and the ability to learn new ones fast. Our products make the complex simple, but in order to convey that, you’ll need to understand “the complex”.
- The ability to work with developers and testers to understand the product.
- Genuine user empathy.
Experience with the following is desirable:
- You are familiar with SQL, Power BI or Tableau.
PLEASE NOTE: As part of the application process, we request you to please ensure you have attached your resume as well as your cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96045. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com