|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||27 days ago|
This organisation is a leading financial institution who are rapidly growing. This organisation has a large data team and promotes within. You will develop analytical insights into internal and external customer datasets to drive growth and prove value through the credit life-cycle. An excellent opportunity for someone to progress in their career.
About the Role
- Build, maintain and improve custom models that help our clients solve specific retail marketing goals such as getting buyers to buy in a new category
- Design and build KPI reports and visualizations
- Work with the analysts and strategists to help form strategies based on our insights to help our clients reach their business goal
- Partner closely with specific Lines of Businesses to provide insights that drive decisions around process, policy and service model
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting & model
- Working with and interrogating data from various sources, including data discovery, investigation and interpretation.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability code in SAS
- Experience as a Data Insights Analyst
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engemnent skills
- Solution driven mindset
- Python & R (Desirable)
- Attractive salary and an organisation who really promotes from within - excellent career progression.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 99292 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95930. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com