- Design, build, test and implementation of new application components and configuration to meet client requirements.
- Code review and test for components developed by colleagues
- Demonstrate components to clients and collect feedback Design and test documentation
- Requires product specific expertise (Splunk / CA APM / AWS other)
Mid Level Splunk Engineer:
- Create Infrastructure using terraform.
- Provision infrastructure using Ansible.
- Take part in application design and describe deployment strategy.
- Create CI and CD pipeline using Jenkins and other tools.
- Create AMI using Packer.
Senior Splunk Engineer:
- Architecture, design, build, test and implementation of new Splunk application and configuration to meet client requirements in an agile environment.
- All development is completed using devops processes (tools include JIRA, git, Jenkins and Ansible).
- Client environment includes Splunk Core, Enterprise Security and ITSI.
- Architect and develop components to be performant and re-usable, making use of the Splunk Common Information Model and Data Models.
- Create test scripts for all delivered components.
- Code review and test for components developed by colleagues.
- Demonstrate components to clients and collect feedback.
- Design and test documentation.
- Manage and create change records for the project teams
- Train and mentor junior colleagues.
- Drive the adoption of development best practices across the team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95834. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com