A Government Department is looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their team based in Potts Hill for an initial 3 month contract where you will be key in supporting the contract operations team in delivering of contract management services.
About the Role
- Efficiently and accurately, create and update contract records using various systems
- Use Contract Management Plans to assist with managing contracts efficiently.
- Support in administering contracts assigned including complex measurement and payments (support in reviewing, approving and receipting Contract Orders and generating claims)
- Assist in the progressing, monitoring and management of contract claims and variations including the coordination of insurances, warranties and guarantee
- Contribute to contract variations, cost adjustments, contract extensions and disputes
- Provide prompt and efficient business management and reporting support to Contract Operations Team.
- Support Contract Support Officers with business process, contract management and payments
- Assist with the progressing, monitoring and management of contracts.
- Provide support in onboarding and contractor management.
- Collect and analyse contract related data and report on service provider performance against KPIs specified in the contract
- Perform audit and verification checks and implement audit plans to measure contractor performance.
- Current unrestricted Drivers License
- Tertiary qualification in business administration, procurement/ contract management AND/OR engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Proven analytical skills related to contract management.
- Understanding of compliance, probity and audit requirements and how they relate to commercial contracts
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring work is completed safely, on time, cost and to quality supported by a strong audit methodology and continuous improvement ethos
- Understanding of water industry and construction industry safety and environmental issues and requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with people at all levels and to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to influence all levels of staff as well as service providers, customers and other authorities Demonstrated computer literacy (moderate to high level) in the application of software packages used in the business including competency in Maximo, FMIS and MS Suite
- 2 years in contract management tasks on a contract/s that involves a high degree of interaction between contractor and customer (i.e. Aliance, collaborative contract styles).
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1906-96008. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com