|Posted||6 days ago|
Davidson are proud to partner with CleanCo, Queensland’s new, publicly-owned clean energy company leading our State’s transition to a clean energy future. CleanCo is at the forefront of clean and low emission energy generation. CleanCo will deliver reliable, clean energy solutions at a competitive price for Queenslanders.
CleanCo is shaping the future of Queensland’s energy sector and this is an opportunity to align your experience with a growing organisation focused on customer needs.
CleanCo will facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers and increased market competition.
About the Role
Reporting to the ICT Manager, you will act as a primary liaison between ICT strategy and projects management, and their CleanCo customer teams. You understand your customer’s business, develop and maintain strong relationships, identify ICT Issues, and advise on, and execute solutions. You ensure ICT projects implementation across customer teams and provide ongoing support in the adoption of new systems and process and provide first line, expert advice as well as contributing to future policies, procedures and solutions.
Key accountabilities include:
- ICT Business Advisory, customer service and first-contact liaison/support including developing a deep understanding of your client’s business needs and drivers and advise on technology to help them realise their goals
- Contribute to overall CleanCo ICT strategy and projects by articulating customer requirements and needs while considering company resources and risk frameworks
- Share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and efficiencies within your customer’s business
- Plan and align customer-specific ICT strategies within broader priorities
- Become a trusted advisor to your customers and develop close working relationships with other members of the ICT team to understand and help in the development of their workstreams, projects and plans
You’re an experienced and analytical energy, utilities or critical infrastructure ICT Business Partner with Strategy/Project/Requirements knowledge who is keen to get involved in a green-fields environment, bring your learnings and establish and deliver a professional ICT Business Advisory service within a lean, adaptable and collaborative environment.
Your experience and interests include:
- Excellent experience in diverse and complex ICT environments including new and existing technologies implementation and integrations
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate and communicate business strategy to technology planning within the energy market
- Excellent communication, influence and stakeholder management skills, demonstrated self-starter
- Strongly customer-focussed and demonstrated ability to form close working relationships with business staff at all levels
- Tertiary qualifications in related disciplines and appropriate Project Management certifications are highly desirable.
- Keen interest in emerging ICT and OT technologies, developments, trends, threats and opportunities within the CleanCo context
This is an opportunity to make a difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future. CleanCo’s goal is to increase competition in the wholesale electricity market, lower electricity prices, and facilitate a reliable and affordable transition to increased renewable energy.
If this resonates with you, please click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1032, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95996. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com