Davidson are proud to partner with CleanCo, Queensland’s new, publicly-owned clean energy company leading our State’s transition to a clean energy future. CleanCo is at the forefront of clean and low emission energy generation. CleanCo will deliver reliable, clean energy solutions at a competitive price for Queenslanders.
CleanCo is shaping the future of Queensland’s energy sector and this is an opportunity to align your experience with a growing organisation focused on customer needs.
CleanCo will facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers and increased market competition.
Davidson are working closely with CleanCo to recruit for an ICT SharePoint Specialist. This position will take responsibility for all aspects of the design, architecture, development, deployment, operations, administration, training and support of key SharePoint infrastructure and business solutions.
This GREENFIELD opportunity will involve you contributing to (and developing) CleanCo’s ICT SharePoint procedures and guidelines.
Your role will also involve reviewing existing SharePoint infrastructure and solutions, identifying and addressing any architectural deficiencies, working closely with users and stakeholders to analyse and determine detailed business requirements as they relate to SharePoint solution opportunities, as well as developing Sharepoint sites that allow staff across the business to work together effectively.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Set SharePoint development project schedules, manage stakeholder expectations and provide timely communications and reporting
- Lead development and deployment of SharePoint solutions, engaging and managing developer resources as required
- Working with the department managers and other business stakeholders to establish a prioritised list of projects that deliver a more collaborative ICT SharePoint solution
- Drive consistency in SharePoint deployment and usage, including taxonomies, templates, master pages and security management
- Manage the lifecycle of SharePoint sites from creation, roll-out through to decommissioning and archive
SharePoint support & training
- Provide first line support to resolve all SharePoint related incidents
- Provide support for all SharePoint applications including the intranet, liaising with external providers when required
- Work with the business to define a Service Level Agreement for SharePoint
- Take a lead in guiding and teaching the IT team to support SharePoint and assist in developing their SharePoint skills
- Deliver user training and documentation, as required
The following skills and experience is required:
- Ideally have tertiary qualifications and ICT and/or business management disciplines.
- Microsoft SharePoint training and certification would be highly desirable
- Extensive experience in SharePoint development, implementation, maintenance, migration and upgrade
- Experience in designing new SharePoint sites for a new company, applying best practice in SharePoint and user experience
- Strong customer service skills and clear customer focus mindset
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with other members of a team
- Strong ability to quickly learn new processes and technologies, and to adapt to changes in sequences and timelines
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business, and the wider community.
This is an opportunity to make a difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future. CleanCo’s goal is to increase competition in the wholesale electricity market, lower electricity prices, and facilitate a reliable and affordable transition to increased renewable energy. If this resonates with you, please click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95431. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com