Davidson are proud to partner with CleanCo, Queensland’s new, publicly-owned clean energy company leading our State’s transition to a clean energy future. CleanCo is at the forefront of clean and low emission energy generation. CleanCo will deliver reliable, clean energy solutions at a competitive price for Queenslanders.
CleanCo is shaping the future of Queensland’s energy sector and this is an opportunity to align your experience with a growing organisation focused on customer needs.
CleanCo will facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers and increased market competition.
About the Role
Reporting to the ICT Manager, you will be responsible for planning and delivery of all ICT projects, driving implementation, integration and automation projects. You'll manage all aspects of ICT projects, ensuring rigorous management / control / schedule / budget within risk and quality frameworks and contribute to future policy and procedures.
Key accountabilities include:
- Contribute to the development of CleanCo’s ICT project management and governance framework, procedures and templates.
- Participate in the engagement and procurement of professional services for design/build/implement ICT projects
- Define, manage scope/internal and external resources/financials/risks, report and deliver all ICT projects based on agreed priorities
- Engage, communicate, influence and collaborate with business, technology and external stakeholders across CleanCo to ensure business requirements and financial priorities are met
- Implement and execute a project assurance andimprovement framework to manage risk across all projects now and into the future.
You’re an experienced energy, utilities or critical infrastructure hands-on ICT Project Manager who is keen to get involved in a green-fields environment, bring your learnings and establish, manage and improve the Project Management Function within a lean, adaptable and collaborative environment.
Your experience includes:
- excellent planning, project and financial management skills from successful delivery of large, complex capital project implementations and integrations.
- Strong methodology knowledge and approaches from e.g. PMBOK, PRINCE2, Agile.
- Excellent communicator and internal, external stakeholder, vendor and management skills, demonstrated self-starter.
- Tertiary qualifications in related disciplines and appropriate Project Management certifications are highly desirable.
This is an opportunity to make a difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future. CleanCo’s goal is to increase competition in the wholesale electricity market, lower electricity prices, and facilitate a reliable and affordable transition to increased renewable energy.
If this resonates with you, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1032, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95995. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com