Davidson are proud to partner with CleanCo, Queensland’s new, publicly-owned clean energy company leading our State’s transition to a clean energy future. CleanCo is at the forefront of clean and low emission energy generation. CleanCo will deliver reliable, clean energy solutions at a competitive price for Queenslanders.
CleanCo is shaping the future of Queensland’s energy sector and this is an opportunity to align your experience with a growing organisation focused on customer needs.
CleanCo will facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in renewable energy projects to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers and increased market competition.
Davidson are working closely with CleanCo to recruit for an ICT Service Delivery Manager. This position is responsible for the delivery and management of the ICT services portfolio supporting CleanCo’s business.
This GREENFIELD opportunity will involve you contributing to (and developing) CleanCo’s ICT policy, procedures and frameworks.
Your role will also involve managing the multi-sourced delivery approach, ensuring the service availability and performance of ICT services over multiple locations, planning and driving continuous service improvement to mature ICT practice. The ICT Services Manager will ensure compliance with CleanCo policies whilst delivering cost effective services.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Drive CleanCo’s services sourcing strategy to accommodate emerging requirements as the business changes, grows and matures
- Manage the transition of systems development projects into operational support
- Forecasting, monitoring and reporting of the operating budget of ICT services
- Contribute as a member of the ICT management team to the development of CleanCo’s overall ICT direction and strategy
Operational Service Delivery
- SLA management of key contracts to determine overall performance and availability metrics.
- Anticipate and implement strategies to meet evolving business service demands.
- Act as a point of escalation for significant ICT service issues.
- Lead risk management for operational services.
- Act as a deputy for the ICT Manager.
- Lead the relationship with CleanCo’s prime managed services provider and other major suppliers.
- Develop CleanCo’s partner community of highly capable suppliers.
- Work with specialist advisors to lead new ICT contract procurements for software, hardware and professional services.
The following skills and experience is required:
- Ideally have tertiary qualifications and ICT and/or business management disciplines.
- Possession of relevant ICT service management certifications (eg ITIL, Cobit).
- Deep knowledge and understanding of ICT operations as they apply in a majority outsourced environment.
- Experience identifying and implementing ICT Service Management practices within an ICT operations function.
- Experience in managing IT service delivery across multiple external vendors.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with other members of a team with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to quickly learn new processes and technologies, and to adapt to changes in sequences and timelines
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal, and ability to work off hours when needed
- Experience with energy, utilities or critical infrastructure assets – highly desirable
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business, and the wider community.
This is an opportunity to make a difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future. CleanCo’s goal is to increase competition in the wholesale electricity market, lower electricity prices, and facilitate a reliable and affordable transition to increased renewable energy. If this resonates with you, please click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95431. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com