A well-respected Government Department based in Parramatta currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team for an initial 6 month contract.
As a HR Advisor your role will revolve around taking back-to-back calls, responding to internal customer/stakeholder people inquiries via phone and email and also responding to internal inquiry ticketing system
About the Role
- Providing prompt response to enquiries across all aspects of HR to line managers and employees including the full suite of HR policies, procedures, payroll, recruitment, employee relations, injury management and rehabilitation, learning and development and systems
- Ensuring record details are complete and accurately maintained throughout the lifecycle of an incident.
- Respond to requests for SWIRL reports, and prepare quarterly reports.
- Escalate enquires as required and ensure that the client is kept informed and monitor progress until the enquiry is closed.
- Assist and support line managers in day to day HR activities including navigation around ESS, receipt and processing of HR forms position management and related documentation.
- Adapt to diverse communication channels such as telephone, online chat, face time and/or email in responding to enquiries
- Diploma in Human Resources or related field of study or equivalent experience (preferred but not a mandatory)
- Advanced interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to apply a broad range of human resources policies, procedures and processes.
- Problem solving and enquiry skills to understand the nature of an enquiry and respond in an efficient way
- An ability to provide information so that it can be easily understood.
- Clear understanding of how escalation paths work while retaining accountability for the resolution of enquiries
- Ability to use a range of corporate systems including HR information system including, accessing, inputting, and compiling data
- Well-developed organisational and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and control own workload
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Zoe Brown on 02 8093 0626, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95955. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com