|Posted||19 days ago|
Davidson Recruitment are currently partnering exclusively recruiting with a leading Financial Services Firm within Brisbane CBD. This firm has been helping Australian investors with stockbroking services for over 35 years. If you are a Digital Marketing Manager seeking a new opportunity, we would love to speak you.
About the Role
- Develop, communicate, manage and evaluate all marketing strategies, campaigns and accompanying collateral.
- Ensure value propositions are compelling, client focused and communicate a point of differentiation
- Oversee and lead the enhancement of the digital marketing channels and capability and underlying data and metric capabilities
- Lead and contribute to any project work associated with digital uplifts
- Lead the design of marketing measurement tools to demonstrate value and performance
- Development and implementation of the company's strategic marketing plan to outline key focus areas
- Lead the transformation and enhancement of digital marketing channels such as email marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimisation, content marketing etc.
- Working with internal and external clients to communicate events and changes
- This role reports to the Marketing Director
- 5 + years’ relevant experience in marketing in funds management / financial services corporate environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing / Communications or related
- Experience and success in managing budgets efficiently and effectively
- Knowledge and experience in developing and maintaining high quality marketing collateral
- Proven experience in delivering marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated Experience with Sitecore & Salesforce
- Digital Marketing expert.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing best practice, strategic delivery, marketing automation platforms and expansion opportunities and all online channels and opportunities.
- Strong background in SEO, SEM, SMM, EDMs, PPC
- Experience in UX design and testing – new site build
- Experience autonomously managing multiple agencies through a site build would be very highly regarded
- Experience setting up Facebook campaigns, carousels, audience targeting, segmentation and database targeting / exclusion
- Leading Financial Services Firm
- Stunning CBD Offices
- Full time Permanent Role
- Above-market salary + bonus
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3023 1080, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95916. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com