The client is seeking a contractor to undertake project management and business analytical activities to primarily support a business improvement project which will aim to deliver three components
The contractor may also be requested to provide support and conduct analytical activities on other business improvement projects within the client's Business Improvement Program.
The contractors is to have an established capability, through qualifications, experience and demonstrated skills in:
- gathering business requirements and develop options to address opportunities.
- working co-operatively and collaboratively in a high performing team environment and assist with the management of projects and tasks to ensure completion is timely and in accordance with project requirements.
- maintaining reporting levels by implementing and evaluating performance measures.
- managing the project scope in close consultation with key stakeholders, clients and higher project authorities.
- analysing and controlling project schedules to deliver project objectives and milestones with agreed timeframes by reviewing and reporting on progress of activities and outcomes to key stakeholders.
- managing project schedules and costs for the effective delivery of project outcomes and monitor budgetary performance.
- implementing quality management standards and processes which satisfy client requirements.
- identifying, analysing and responding to factors which may adversely affect the project outcomes.
- managing project procurement plan and coordinating procurement activities in accordance with departmental policies.
A professional qualification in project management (e.g. PRINCE2) is mandatory.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95961. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com