|Posted||27 days ago|
- Act as a technical authority on cyber security and provide direction to project managers on cyber security projects
- Drive, communicate and deliver the cyber security strategy
- Lead the delivery and development of the cyber security capability.
- Advance lead, coach and develop team members involved in cyber security functions
- Support the cyber security governance function and improve its capability
- Formulate, define and deliver the cyber security service delivery model (framework) including any associated roles and responsibilities
- Conduct a cyber skills assessment as well as a skills development plan and roadmap of skills that would support the uplift, delivery and operationalisation of the cyber security function
- Develop, progress and maintain cyber security architectural and framework models to include technology, processes, information and application strategies.
- Define, develop and maintain strategic and tactical artefacts for cyber security; develop briefing materials, processes and plans, to promote and guide cyber mitigation activities and best practice.
- Undertake or coordinate security strategic assessments of current technical and nontechnical controls and the required changes in capabilities, processes and practices to transition to higher cyber maturity levels. This should include and relate to personnel, organisational, services, processes, data, information, technology as well as external factors and threats
- Advise on and participate in the governance arrangements set up to ensure that the security architecture and ICT cyber strategy delivers the desired benefits to the organisation.
- Assist in developing and maintaining policies, guidelines, standards and procedures as appropriate to ensure they remain relevant and support the strategies, working with management, project managers, technical specialists and third parties.
- Experience in developing, interpreting and assessing cyber security threats, strategies, plans and frameworks in mid-sized utility or public organisations
- Experience in undertaking or coordinating strategic assessments of current capabilities, future requirements and developing strategies to transition processes, people and technology.
- Experience in liaising, communicating and working with stakeholders to promote cyber security factors in technology and business contexts
- Ability to leverage industry trends, data, cyber information and updates to identify opportunities to improve cyber security maturity level
- Experience as a Security Architecture or similar position.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate technical information in a clear manner
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate and proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- High level of initiative with ability to work on and deliver multiple outcomes simultaneously within specified timeframes.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95956. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com